Saturday, May 23, 2015

bugzielove: dookiediamonds: bugzielove: ???????????????????? ...



bugzielove:

dookiediamonds:

bugzielove:

????????????????????

One, Worth half a BILLION DOLLARS with MULTIPLE platinum albums.

The other, the highest selling female artist in the game right now.

Both, with a almost unmatched love for their fans, giving them advice on how to stay ahead, achieve their dreams and be the fuckin boss???

Idk fam, sounds like some pretty fuckin good role models to me.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only mf confused af about who thinks people shouldn’t look up to these black goddesses of the 21 century

I was helping out my boyfriend with a commercial shoot last night and overheard some of our male coworkers having a conversation about how BeyoncĂ© was the worst artist ever because she didn’t write all of her own songs…and I just couldn’t even form words that weren’t “you’re a fucking idiot.”


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1AmHvv9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment