Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thinggsss

7 days into the new year, and I think things are going pretty well!


I’m not doing everything I want to be doing every day, but I’ve done everything in little increments, which is what I expected for just starting off. I’ve gotten back to eating healthy and even did some meal prep for my lazier days. I learned to play a really slow version of happy birthday on my Uke (which is named Effie, btw. Can you guess what it’s made of?), I wrote an editorial for work that I’m pretty proud of (not sure when it will record and air), and I even worked out a bit. Flossing is dumb, but I’m doing that too.


I’m also tired as fuck and I would love to shove Soba noodles drenched in shrimp sauce in my mouth, but that would require leaving the house. Gonna beat this temptation by being lazy. Yeah.




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1At40L5

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment