Saturday, April 12, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 2. It’s my only day off before a 10...









100 Happy Days: Day 2. It’s my only day off before a 10 day work period, and I spent it having tiny adventures with Tim. I decided it was a good idea to take Ginny to Forsyth Park for a picnic. I gave her a Benadryl before we left to try to calm her nerves, but she drooled and essentially flipped out the entire trip, per usual. Will try a full dosage next time. We took her back to my house to relax and went back downtown for ice cream. Then we decided to test out Tim’s new tent in the backyard before getting dinner and going to WOB to meet up with Jenny and Eric for Eric’s birthday. All in all, a pretty relaxing and eventful Saturday :)




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1iGoh4v

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment